I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe (Can Be Made Gluten Free or Vegan)

For those of us who have grown up loving stuffing with all of the other Thanksgiving goodies and have since gone gluten free, vegan etc the dilemma of how we can eat stuffing safely is a trickly one. I was happy to see this recipe on Wasabimon.com which uses flavors I've never tried before so I get my stuffing and a flavor adventure too. I don't think I've ever eaten a persimmon, so this should be interesting.

You can find the recipe here: http://www.wasabimon.com/archive/thanksgiving-stuffing-recipe/

Be sure to tell them that I sent you.