I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Monday, November 22, 2010

Baked apple dish


I experimented a little and made a really good baked apple dessert.
Spray pam on bottom of pie pan.

4 apples cored, peeled and cut up.
1 Tablespoon or so of butterscotch dry pudding mix
2 or 3 Tablespoons of davinci caramel or english toffee (sugar free
syrup)
A few squirts of the fat free butter from the plastic bottle.
1/4 cup oatmeal (approximately).
cinnamon to taste.
Stir it all up and microwave, testing until the apples are tender.
Pretty good substitute for apple pie with a couple of teaspoons of
fat free whipped topping on top.
Enjoy, Hallie