I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, May 20, 2011

Turkey Spinach Frittata

1/2 cup raw spinach leaves chopped
2 oz packaged light low cal/low fat turkey slices - I used Castlewood Oven roasted turkey - 50 calories per 2 oz.
2 wedges laughing cow swiss cheese
1/2 small container egg white substitute (or 15 tbs if you have a larger container - I don't know the TBS/cup ratio... sorry)
a liberal shaking of Mrs. Dash - the wonder spice
Rosemary to taste.

Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, spray a glass pie dish with cooking spray and bake in the oven on 350 until cooked throughout... I cooked it in the microwave since I was on a time crunch, which was still really yummy but didn't give it that delicious crispy browning taste that baking in an oven would have.