I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, May 20, 2011

How To Make Low Calorie Pizza

Pbf Signature Pita Bread Factory - Authentic Thin Style - 100% Whole Wheat Pita (Canada), 1 PIta (57 g) (I am going to try this with portabello mushrooms to get rid of the grains)







Mushrooms - Raw, 0.33 cup, pieces or slices






Butterball - Canada - Turkey Pepperoni, 15 slices






Cheese - Feta, 16 g






Cherry Berries - Grape Tomatoes Raw Red , 6 tomatoes






Olives - Black - Black Olives, 4 olives






Best Buy - Light Medium Cheddar Cheese, 30 gram






Oil - Olive, 0.5 tablespoon






Roasted tomatoes, fennel, peppers & onion sauce.(shelly's) (1/2 c per serv.), 0.5 serving






Peppers - Sweet, red, raw, 0.33 cup, sliced