I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, May 20, 2011

Cheesy Potato & Meatball Soup

3 lbs ground turkey
2 eggs
1/2 c cup Bread Crumbs (Italian Style)
2 c celery
1 c onion
3/4 c chopped baby carrots
3 potatoes, diced
Velveeta 2% milk cheese, 1/3 of container, diced
10-12 c. no salt added chicken or veggie broth (I make my own)
2 tbsp olive oil

Blend eggs and crumbs with turkey and form into meatballs. Brown in olive oil. Brown celery, carrots and onions; add potatoes and brown a bit longer.

place meatballs into pan and add just enough broth to cover dice up cheese and melt into soup.

I used sea salt, and cracked pepper and a garlic pepper cracked combo to season.