I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Patty's vegan granola

In a bowl mix
9 cups dry oats
1 cup chopped nuts
1 cup coconut
1/2 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds

In a blender mix
2 bananas
1/2 cup pitted dates,(I like a tad more than this)
1/2 cup water
2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 tsp. salt

blend, then pour over the dry ingredients
mix well.
Put in 2 large pans and put in the oven at 170 degrees overnight. No stirring at all. Done by morning. yum, healthy, really healthy, and tastes good. This makes almost a gallon of granola. Keeps a long time

I like to eat it with a sliced banana and soy milk

Also like to use it sometimes over thickened canned peaches and baked in the oven...yum again.