I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Pancakes

1 1/2 c. gluten-free all purpose flour
2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
2 T ground flaxseeds
1/4 c. water
2 c. plain light almond milk
1 t. pure vanilla extract
1 T agave nectar (or may substitute 2 T sugar added to dry ingredients)
1 c. fresh blueberries

First, mix the flax meal and water together. Let it sit for about a minute or so. Meanwhile, mix the dry ingredients together. Add the wet ingredients (including the flax mixture) to the dry and mix. Add the blueberries and cook on a griddle. I added toasted pecans to the top, which gave them even more flavor... I hope you enjoy them!