I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes

I was hungry for pancakes this morning, so I modified this recipe to my needs and served them with a little yogurt and fruit. Awesome!

Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes

Ingredients:

Servings:

16

Directions:

Prep Time: 15 mins

Total Time: 25 mins

  1. Mix all the dry ingredients well.
  2. Mix all the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients until there are no clumps.
  3. Cook on medium heat until the edges look dry, then flip.
  4. Remember, these pancakes will be dense and thick. This is how they are supposed to turn out.
  5. Super good with REAL maple syrup!
  6. Enjoy!
SOURCE: http://www.food.com/recipe/healthy-pumpkin-pancakes-210364