I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Monday, November 15, 2010

Gluten Free Crescent And Cinnamon Rolls

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!! For those of us for whom Thanksgiving is not complete without crescent rolls and who are new to gluten free eating, we don't have to be crescent roll free!

Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom posted this recipe and the nice thing is that other than a few ingredients, the recipe uses mostly "normal", easily found in your regular grocery store ingredients. That is quite a plus in my book!

Here is the recipe:

http://www.adventuresofaglutenfreemom.com/2010/11/crescent-rolls-and-cinnamon-rolls-gluten-free-dairy-free-egg-free/