I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, April 15, 2011

Italian Chicken Sausage with Brown Rice and Peas

1 serving

1 tablespoon olive oil
1-2 links Trader Joe's Italian Style Chicken Sausage
1 cup chopped sweet onion
Fresh garlic, chopped (you know I like the garlic- I used three large cloves)
1 cup cooked Whole Grain Brown Rice (I use 10 Minute Success)
1 cup cooked peas

Heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and saute until translucent. Chop sausage links (I defrosted mine in the microwave first of course), add to pan, cook until brown. Add cooked brown rice and peas. Plate up and enjoy. That's it!

453 cals, 55 carbs, 14 fat, and 33 protein.

SOURCE: A skinny girl inside