I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Arlene's Cranberry Sensation

Arlene's Cranberry Sensation (makes enough for the whole family)

Ingredients
1-12oz package fresh cranberries
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup apple juice
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup sugar (I'll either leave out or replace w/ agave)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar (I will replace w/ agave and a little molasses)
1/2 cup craisins
1/2 cup triple sec
1/2 cup mandarin oranges
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Directions
In medium sauce pan over medium heat dissolve sugar and brown sugar in water/juice mixture. Stir in cranberries and cook until they start pop (about 10 min.) Add craisins, pecans and triple sec. Simmer until it starts to thicken (about 5 min.). Remove from heat and stir in mandarin oranges. Serve warm or chilled.