I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Challenges & Learning

OK, I survived the 1st day of candida eating. Yesterday went very well. Today, not so much. Mostly due to meetings where lunch was provided, none of which had food that was on my plan. I may need to resort to packing my own lunch, veggies, etc for these things because it was hard to stay away from refined carbs the rest of the day.

I picked up some more supplies for my plan, but have come to the conclusion that I will likely have to drive out to the burbs and stock up on my healthy stuff once a month and definitely before surgery. My neighborhood grocery stores have 1 shelf of stuff and NO gluten free anything. So. . .there will be challenges to be overcome.