I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, May 22, 2009

Project Me

1. I admit I love food and am addicted to it.

2.My weight bothers me and I know it's not healthy

3.I am overweight for the most part because I overeat and don't exercise

4. I have blamed many people and many things for my fat,but I must admit I am to blame

5. I forgive those who have made fun of me,judged me or put me down beacuse of my weight

6. I forgive myself and forget about all the times I tried before

7. Today I will make time for myself. I will eat healthy and I will exercise

8. I will not ingore,hide from or avoid food. I will face food and not lean on it.

9. I realize food has no power and will never solve any of my problems-past,present or future.

10. I will be patient with myself and will not become compulsive and obessed with loosing weight and exercising.

11. If I didnt do great yesterday, I will try harder today

12. I will take daily inventory and be truthful with myself

13. I know now there are no easy way to do this. I know the only way to get to goal is to exercise,eat healthy and stay motivated

14. I will use my sense of humor today for it heals loneliness,depression,insecurity and boredom

15. This time I am doing this for ME

16. I am terrific person and I like myself right now,no matter what I weigh

17. The next time I have a craving for anything I know is fattening or tempted not to exercise. I will think about the new me.

18. I will take a look in the mirror and say "Im going to have a great day"

19.I have very positive outlook about MY LIFE.

20. I am doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going all the way!!!!!!

21 I AM WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!