I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, May 22, 2009

Explanation of Comfort Zone Eating

Someone may have a link to a better explanation, but basically, WW
designated seven comfort zones:
Zone 1 is starving, uncomfortably hungry
Zone 2 is very hungry
...
Zone 6 is very full
Zone 7 is stuffed, uncomfortable, wish you hadn't eaten so much

The main idea is never let yourself get to zone 1 or zone 7. I think
zones
2 and 6 are to be avoided, but I'm not sure about this.

Stuffing yourself to the gills is not core. Getting too hungry can
lead to
overeating, also not healthy.

If you're in zone 2, you should eat! If you're in zone 6, you should
stop
eating, and it may already be too late - you may be heading for zone 7
even
if you stop eating now.

As I said, I'm sure there's a better explanation out there somewhere.