I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, May 22, 2009

10 Ways to Beat Bad Scale Days

Don't rely on the scale alone. Even when I haven't lost pounds, when I take
my measurements, I'll notice I've lost inches!

Don't weigh in every day! Keep it at once a week at the most!

Remember your "water weight." It can make the scale fluctuate by as much as
four pounds.

Make sure you're drinking your water every day. That always gets the scale moving!

Remember that muscle weighs more than fat. If you're working out, you're probably
gaining muscle, not fat!

Reevaluate your eating. Are you sticking to the meal plan and suggested portion
sizes? Be honest.

Don't use a bad scale day as an excuse to eat! Stick to the plan and you'll see
results!

Focus on how much better you feel. That alone can keep you going when the scale
isn't moving.

Make sure you aren't skipping your workouts!

Remember your other reasons for getting in shape -It isn't just about what you weigh!

SOURCE: Denise Austin