I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, April 24, 2009

Plateau Busting Food Mover Style

For my next plateau,


I think I will go up a calorie card for a week then back down to my
normal one.

Cause once we get to goal we will have to go up any way. cause any flucation in your regular routine will give your body
a little jolt, and say hey what's going on. You may not lose the actual
week you do it, but once you go back down to your regular card I think
you will. I will try it and see! lol :) I will probably give it a go,
next year, 2 weeks before the new year, to see if I can get a little bit
more off before ringing in the new year.