I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Make Time For Exercise Now to Gain Time Later

This was posted on a WW board some time ago:

I really identified with the making now time to have time (life) later.

as for exercise ambition.... let me tell you the truth. i have none. i
HATE exercise with a passion. it not only hurts (muscles get tired) and
wet (i sweat up a storm) and tiring (of course) but it also takes time
away from other things i could/should/would be doing. I always have
something ELSE to do. Additionally, it takes TIME to get the clothes and
shoes on. It takes TIME to shower afterwards. it takes TIME .. time ...
time.

well, one thought i'm trying to instill in my brain is that by spending
time NOW i am gaining time LATER (hope of living longer)...

and, it is hard for me to jusitfy sitting at the computer reading all
sorts of boards and websites and email lists about weightloss and
healthy lifestyle when i've only moved from bed, to the kitchen to the couch
to the computer, etc. So guilt wins out and off i got to throw on the
workout clothes and start spending TIME.