I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Friday, March 25, 2011

Nutrient Dense Foods

- avocado, nuts, cheese, peanut butter, eggs (yolks as well as whites), wholegrain bread, brown rice, hommous. You don't need to go for low fat or sugar free versions
- make your jello with evaporated milk and add in some banana or other fruit, or add yoghurt. This was my favourite dessert as a kid :)
- make a smoothie with fruit, yoghurt, peanut butter and full cream milk.
- make sure you start out the day with a healthy breakfast - oatmeal with banana, apple and cinnamon, or poached eggs on wholegrain bread.