I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spinach Bake

Spinach bake

-3 3/4 c. liquid pasteurized egg white (I use Egg Whites International)
-16 oz bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
-a nice sized handful of julienne sun dried tomatoes
-sea salt to taste

Combine the above and pour into casserole dish. Mine is about 13×9, and I cook it at 400 in a convection oven for 30 minutes.

-This makes 5 portions, approximately 20 grams of protein each.

Sometimes I'll cut up some Al Fresco gluten free sausages for this.


After you’ve cooked this up, separate it into equal portions, and place in portable containers. Toss into your microwave for a minute and a half and voila! Healthy breakfast.