I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Checking in

Hi friends,

I have been busy but managing to stay mostly on track. We went to Iowa City over the July 4th holiday for a jazz festival. I ate well, drank water as much as possible and danced several hours.

Last weekend we were in Seattle for a memorial service for my husband's uncle. I managed to eat well and went hiking quite a bit. Don't know what it is about flying that makes me bloat up something fierce but it sure happens.

I've been making an effort to have more vegetarian meals as we are both good at eating fruit but lacking in veggie consumption.

This week I've been doing a lot of work in the gardens so the inches are coming off and the scale is finally moving downward, instead of up. How about the rest of you???