I Must Love Me Too

If you have neglected yourself,
make a sincere apology to thee.
Gather the "love-me-not-petals" of your life
and start counting "I-must-love-me-too".
In no time at all you have
a beautiful flower blossom within you. ~ Dodinsky Writings

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Katey's Tomato Viniagrette

Katey's Tomato Viniagrette

Tomato vinegarette... for one... or to share.. super super easy

really low cal & delish, eat the whole thing if you want ...no guilt

dice up 1-2 nice dark red tomato or a container of cherry/grape tomatos

crush em up a bit so you have a bowl full of juicy goodness

add a few tsp- as much as you like.. of the vinegar of your choosing... I like lots in mine & usually use like a 1/4 cup w 2 tomatos... and i like lots of different kinds of vinegar so I swap it around a lot... flavored rice vinegar rocks & lots of variations never boring

add some cracked pepper & whatever other spices you enjoy in this... very customizable...

throw it over a bowl of leafy greens, toss in some shredded carrot, fruit if that's your thing... whatever u like in a salad... this tomato vinegarette is too good.